nedjelja, 12. svibnja 2013.

Shanghai Street Style 2013








Shanghai Street Style 2013

Today, we have a picture of "Shanghai Street Style".Lots of colors, designs and unusual combinations...Everything would gladly led us there these rainy days.When I saw the pictures, I was so excited when I saw a lot of colors.
I know you will like these photos.Enjoy :)











 

Broj komentara: 9:

  1. they are my idols <3
    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nice post, i like your blog!!!!! Check out my blog That's Love
    Facebook Page
    I follow you, you follow me to?????
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. koliko nama samo fali ove njihove opustenosti

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. great outfits!

    xx

    http://unromanceconlamoda.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. cute outfits, especially this colourful t-shirt :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. they are so stylish!

    would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    Invite you to enter my giveaway to win eco bag and sativa bracelet :)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši