utorak, 9. srpnja 2013.

Street Style: Fall 2013 Couture


I don't say anything.Just enjoy in these beautiful,inspiring photos from Paris :) 
Wonderful inspiration for all of you,from the "city of love" :)


Photographed by Phil Oh















Broj komentara: 13:

  1. zelim Ulyaninu frizuru!! predivna je!! <3


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    Love the second photo!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. omg omg omg omg omg omg omg tako predivno

    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Amazing post!!!


    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    https://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. hey,
    thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment..
    sorry for such late reply.. :(
    yes i would love to follow each other..
    im following you on bloglovin and GFC,hope you follow back on both platforms..
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hey, I can not find it on my list. The orange jacket like that.
    Have a nice day!!

    iramalvina.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Great post!
    Would you want to follow each other via Gfc, Bloglovin and Twitter?

    Much Love,
    www.feather-esque.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. IN love with these fashion picks. Thanks for the post!

    New follower :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Amazing street style ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Divan izbor slika i bas prava inspiracija.
    Hvala na komentaru i pratim tvoj blog!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši